TradeSanta is a cloud-based crypto-trading platform that allows you to create and manage bots according to the user’s strategy. TradeSanta focuses on a simple user interface and automating well-known strategies.
It takes only a few minutes to set up a cryptocurrency bot. It offers users a Wizard to help out in setting up their first bot.
TradeSanta currently supports the following major exchanges: Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Huobi, Upbit, and HitBTC. The crypto platform connects to exchanges via API keys.
What problems does TradeSanta solve?
TradeSanta allows the user to trade 24/7 without making it a full-time job and without fear of missing on a trade while away from the computer.
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
For all who is fond of cryptocurrency and extra earnings 🙂
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
The prices are competitive as compared to other services. Apart from that, we offer a Smart Order that enables traders to sell large volumes of cryptocurrency with almost no impact on the market.
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
What we’ve accomplished in Q1 2019?
1. A new identity and site design
We’ve completely redesigned our site so that it reflects TradeSanta’s spirit. We’ve also added a dark mode for night traders.
2. UI/ UX improvements
- Improved onboarding for new users: added Wizard and bot templates to make a creation of bot more user-friendly.
- Added notifications about minimum order size for each pair in bot creation.
- When creating the bot you now only see the pairs you have on your balance.
- Took off the requirement for a minimum amount of extra orders. You can now run the bot without extra orders.
- Eliminated the 2% limit for setting up order volume as a percentage of the deposit.
3. Deal volume calculator added in bot creation
In February 2019 we’ve added a calculator that is now helping users estimate whether they have sufficient balance of a coin to successfully start a deal.
4. Improved security
We conducted a security audit and fixed minor bugs. We take security seriously and plan on conducting such third party audits regularly. Also, 2FA was added to make user’s accounts even more secure.
5. Blog launch
We’ve also launched a blog to share with you educational materials for beginners and casual traders, crypto market news and analysis.
6. Deal progress visualization added to bot page
Since March 2019 users can see orders executed and placed by bot on a graph within a deal’s detailed info.
7. New Strategy launched in Alpha
A new strategy based on a ‘ladder’ principle that will allow executing Take Profit with greater frequency is available for our most active users in Alpha since March
8. Large volume sell/ buy tool launched in alpha
The feature allowing to sell or buy big volumes specifying time limits is available for TradeSanta’s selected users in Alpha
9. Preparations to migrate code base to C++
Code migration is planned for the Q2 of 2019 to optimize bot speed and make trading more efficient. The development team has already begun transferring bot logic to C++.
What are your future plans?
- At the moment, the key is to transfer all bots to the new code base, thus grid bot and new DCA, adding new exchanges:, OKEx, Bitmex, new indicators MACD and RSI, trailing stop loss.
About The Founders
TradeSanta was launched in November 2018 and ever since we’ve been constantly improving our platform and developing new features restlessly.
As promised, we will now report on a regular basis what has been accomplished in product development for the quarter and share our plans for the next steps.
Our goal is to stick to the plan and we hope to exceed your expectations. And that goes without saying that we’re open to your suggestions.
TradeSanta’s team consists of crypto trading bots enthusiasts, primarily focused on the crypto-trading sphere.
There are more than 25 people and is distributed across the US. Our aim is to save your time by automating the crypto trading routine.
Founding Date: 2019-11-01
Number Of Employees: 11-50
Android App URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tradesanta&hl=en
TradeSanta Twitter Feed