About Squash Labs
The service removes all the hassle of managing your own test environments for web apps and microservices. Squash deployments are faster than regular development servers, more reliable and readily available only when you need them.
Squash automates the deployment of dev, QA and staging environments, saving you time and money. Each branch of code gets a unique URL and VM.
Squash creates a virtual machine for each branch of code, automatically making your app available from a unique URL, removing all the hassle of managing your own test environments.
- Works with Docker containers
- Seamless Github integration
What problems does Squash Labs solve?
Managing test servers for complex web apps and microservices is time-consuming and it’s hard to scale as your team grows. The reliability of test environments directly affects the performance of software teams.
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
- Automated test deployment
- Test deployment platform
About The Founders
Evandro started his software engineering career in 1998 and has been leading multiple software teams for the past decade.
Deployments automatically shutdown after periods of inactivity, to save you money.
Requires a Dockerfile or Docker compose files. But you are using Docker anyway, aren’t you?
- Optional Basic HTTP Authentication.
- Configurable VM sizes and storage.
- Optional Persistent Storage keeps your data intact between runs
- Ability to SSH to the deployments.
- Ability to share files between deployments and cache docker images.
- Click here for a complete list of features.
Founding Date: 2018-05-01
Number Of Employees: 1-10
Squash Labs Twitter Feed
1600 – 925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3L2, Canada