AppDoctor can help you support/monitor the software you make by providing the following tools:
- Automated API Testing. Smoke-test your API after it’s deployed, model real-world scenarios, and ensure availability of specific transactions on any endpoint.
- Automated status pages provide a unified view to gain insights into your API availability while you monitor multiple endpoints.
- Request Proxy puts searchable data in your hands, giving you all the insights you want out of your data. Searching for specific requests has never been easier.
What problems does AppDoctor solve?
AppDoctor solves application downtime by providing robust monitoring services.
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
Small software companies or solo developers.
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
We take an affordable approach to a problem most small businesses are priced out of solving.
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
- AppDoctor was finally publically launched Feb 1st 2019.
What are your future plans?
- Grow AppDoctor and add features based on user requests.
About The Founders
Jordan Piepkow has been a software developer since 2010. He is experienced in the field of API monitoring and has vast knowledge in solving issues revolving around it.
Jordan is also an avid open source developer. He has spent most of his development career working on backend API’s for various companies and saw monitoring issues across all of the big and small. Jordan Piepkow bootstrap launched AppDoctor while maintaining full-time employment.
AppDoctor is Jordan’s attempt at solving a problem often to complex for small business. Jordan has the vision of software support becoming a more proactive approach as compared to reactive.
Founding Date: 2018-01-01
Industry: Computer Software
Number Of Employees: 1-10
Headquarters: Grand Rapids MI
AppDoctor Twitter Feed