Work is changing, iterative jobs are getting taken over by machines and new employment opportunities are springing up. One such domain is marketing, while on one side the door-to-door salesman no longer exists & telemarketing is dying on the other side a new category of marketers is growing up called Social Media Marketers (or Managers).
Smooper is a platform for social media professionals and small business owners. Social media professionals can set their availability and use the service in their existing sales funnels to provide appointment booking. Meanwhile, they can also get discovered on our search platform by small business owners to solve problems, get hired and paid.
What problems does Smooper solve?
Digital is taking over the world of marketing. Even though every brand now feels the need to have a good social presence it is challenging to find the right person/team that help them with their growth from a large pool of options. Smooper (Social Media On One Platform) helps these businesses in finding the right Social Media Manager that fits their business and budget with the help of AI.
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
- Social Media Agencies / Freelancers
- Small/Medium Business
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
We are building a community where everyone in the field of digital marketing can help each other and grow while getting clients and earning money.
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
- We are releasing our Private Beta and currently taking applications for access for free.
What are your future plans?
- We are building an all in one tool for outsourcing your social media to a third party.
About The Founders
- In 2016, built an appointment scheduling app with some friends as a side project which is hosted on www.canumeet.com and has 20+ paying customers.
- In 2015, created the first higher degree placement committee and spearheaded the placement of 200+ postgraduate students. Increased the placement percentage for BITS Pilani by more than 10% for higher degree students.
- Back in 2012, for my undergraduate final year project, I bought a few metal sheets, a voice to text controller, a few sensors and an Arduino board, closed my room for a week and got an A+ grade by creating a contraption which passed as a robotic voice controlled a dog.
Founding Date: 2019-01-25
Industry: Social Media Marketing
Number Of Employees: 1-10