Contenteum is an end-to-end content marketing software. You can research, create, schedule, optimize, and publish all your WordPress content pieces all on one dashboard with Contenteum. It simplifies your entire editorial workflow so you can manage your content and improve team collaboration, to help you save time and grow your content ROI.
Contenteum offers features that can help you optimize your website content efficiently, along with providing keyword suggestions to rank higher on SERP, with built-in grammar and plagiarism checks, scheduling and publishing options, and much more to streamline your content marketing process.
What problems does Contenteum solve?
- Wasted Time On Research: That your writers know exactly what to write, without spending time creating manual content briefs, including topics to cover and questions to answer?
- Assigning and Approvals are Chaotic: That assigning and approving content to and from team members like managers, writers, SEO and Designers is super fast and happens under one dashboard, so no wasting time switching between emails, docs, and SEO tools?
- No single source of truth: You have track of everything that is going on in your content production team so you know what can be improved to drive revenue?
- Content is sometimes plagiarized if writers are new or remote: All your content is plagiarism-free without wasting time logging into a third party and scanning them one at a time?
- Wasted Time on publishing by logging in to each website you publish on: Reduce your time to publish, so more time can be spent creating high-quality content?
- Stop updating spreadsheets
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
SEO Agencies who also handle client content using in house or freelance writers, Digital Marketing Agencies, Content Production agencies, Marketing Agencies, Software Development Agencies, Sales Agencies, Lead Generation Agencies, etc…
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- We massively undercut the competition on price.
- No other provider that provides a complete content production and management system.
What are your future plans?
- Building awareness: Our product as a consideration when someone is looking for a content optimization or management solution. SurferSEO, Marketmuse, Storychief, etc.
- Educating buyers: Amount of time spent when using different platforms to create content production, Google loves plagiarism free grammatically correct and comprehensive content
- Engaging with influencers: Get Published On Ahrefs, SEMRush, Searchenginejournal, Moz.com and get retweets from their official accounts. Moving leads along purchase path: $17 Day Trial, Free Content Brief
- Generating new sales: signup Agencies with revenue more than $ 20000 per month who can sign up for bigger plans
Existing customers: Make them use the platform and invite their team to collaborate.
About The Founders
A love for computers. An interest in the web. A passion to improve content creation in a simple, yet comprehensive way.
It’s the path of a programmer turned content creator and what led to the birth of Contenteum — a SaaS platform designed to eliminate the plights of content managers everywhere.
But before we get into that — meet Purushottam Kiri (or Puru for short). He’s a native Indian with a long-winding desire for everything computers, including PCs, mobile, and even video games.
Learning computer language was his first introduction to the world of software. But it was the world wide web that led him down the path of building websites and eventually content for those sites.
After successfully creating multiple high-ranking websites (and selling them), he and a small team opened a WordPress agency. But after facing issues many content managers face — plagiarism, poor quality content, and team misalignment — it became apparent that something needed to be done.
And who better to do it than he and his trusted team of devs?
It was the lightning strike moment that could mean a better future for content teams everywhere.
Founding Date: 2020-01-01
Number Of Employees: 11-50
Headquarters: Nashik, Maharashtra
Contenteum Twitter Feed
A202, Babylon Towers,
VIP Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh,
India – 492001