Waitwhile is a smart waitlist and scheduling platform that helps 5000+ organizations bust their lines and create awesome wait experiences. Forever free to use for 100 guests per month.
- Easy to use waitlist – Manage your waitlist on any device, even without WiFi.
- Smart messaging – Keep customers informed about their place in line via SMS and emails.
- Check-in kiosk – Let customers sign up to your waitlist – online or in your store.
- TV screen waitlist – Show your waitlist on the big screen to keep everyone informed.
- Customer insights – Capture all your customer visits automatically. Send a campaign to frequent visitors or re-engage old ones.
- Online scheduling – Let customers schedule bookings and sync appointments with waitlist automatically.
- Wait time & analytics – Get accurate wait times and learn about your visit trends to improve your operations.
- API and integrations – Build with our flexible API or use ready-made integrations with 1000+ services
What problems does Waitwhile solve?
Waitwhile solves all aspects of queuing – from letting guests check in online, showing wait times and keeping everyone informed via SMS and email. Plus, a powerful API to integrate with.
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
Any kind of business can benefit from an online waitlist. Our customers range from small local barbershops, beauty salons, restaurants, up to big retails stores or institutions like hospitals and universities.
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Our app can be easily customized and used by every type of business.
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
- Our app is used in 100+ countries by 6000+ organizations.
- We cooperate with various brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Balenciaga, LinkedIn, Tribeca Film Festival, Ubisoft, Nokia, State of Colorado, Midstate Hospital, Nevada State College, Facebook
What are your future plans?
We are currently redesigning web app and are about to launch native apps for iOS and Android.
We’re also working on our new website to give both our clients and potential customers an even better feeling of the product and our brand.
About The Founders
Christoffer Klemming (CEO) spent 8 years at Google where he spearheaded an online growth taskforce for Google Ads that drove $2B+.
Jonas Klemming (CTO) did two startup exits (KlickTrack, Primal Sounds) and is an exceptional developer and systems architect.
We are both from Sweden where queueing is a sacred art practiced in almost every part of society! Like our fellow Northerners, we’re obsessed about queues. Everywhere you go, there are people waiting in line for stuff… at hairdressers, postal offices, banks, restaurants. You name it.
We’ve always envisioned a better use of everyone’s’ life, while still maintaining the integrity of the waiting order (Swedes’ hate people that cut in line). The mission of Waitwhile is to get rid of fruitless waiting everywhere, or at least make the waiting experience more worthwhile.
Founding Date: 2016-01-01
Number Of Employees: 1-10
Headquarters: San Francisco