Twixor is driving the future of enterprise communications, enabling them to embed “bi-directional” actionable messaging as part of their customer engagement initiative. It enhances last mile communications through Progressive Web Apps (PWA) capsules powered by its own BPM engine which brings enterprise back office into play thus enabling organizations to reinvent how they engage with their customers
Twixor’s exclusivity lies in its ability to communicate structured (actionable and therefore responsive) content in a P-F-TL (Push Feed timeline). It is primarily an A2P (Application to People) and P2A (People to Application) two-way actionable user interaction solution.
Conversations are bi-directional which means, all communications will have automated actions within them such as click buttons, forms, surveys embedded.
We are also the only platform which has Actionable Messaging with workflow configuration along with BPM.
Twixor’s unique actionable engagement definer module allows users (with no prior programming knowledge) to define actionable engagements using drag and drop options.
What problems does Twixor solve?
Enterprise challenge today is engaging consumers with a sustainable mobile app adoption strategy.
An average app loses 77% of its users within 3 days of installing. There is substantial GAP in consumer engagement solution in the market. For instance, most of the messages customers receive today from enterprises are plain “FYI” message. For any action to be taken by the customer he/she is pushed to download the mobile app or visit the company’s website.
In a recent Vanson Bourne survey of 6,000 consumers, 9 in 10 said they prefer to interact with businesses through messages. Gartner predicts that customer service requests over messaging apps will surpass those over social media by 2019.*
As customers demand easy access to business through a growing range of channels, companies can potentially lose business if they cannot adapt quickly.
This is where our “App” less mobility solution comes into the picture. We are able to launch a conversational UI from any customer touch point like SMS, Email, web-timeline, chatbot by leveraging our next-gen Progressive Web App (PWA) module. This enables enterprises to engage users with or without the native app
With its recent SaaS launch, Twixor EnCaps is addressing this very need, being able to extend simple messaging into full-fledged engaging conversations. With Twixor EnCaps, brands and enterprises can engage with their consumers in a wide variety of ways through well structured and choreographed interactions, Natural Language Processing(NLP) interactions or even with agent-driven interactions.
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
E-commerce Retail Banking/Finance Healthcare Telecommunications Logistics/Supply Chain Travel
Appiyo’s BPM solution along with its instant messaging platform comes as a rare combination for enterprises to amp up their integration capability across modern and legacy systems, improving backend processes and also aggregating and interpreting customer feedback and plugging it to the enterprise workflow, enabling dynamic and actionable conversation.
Appiyo’s customer roaster today spreads across India, Middle East & Americas, and includes some well-known names from the world of Healthcare, FMCG, Logistics, Retail, Banking & Finance.
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
- Won the most innovative Fin-tech award at IBEX India 2018 – Mumbai won the best product at Seamless Payments Middle East 2018 awards under the category of Digital Transformation and Innovation (B2B) of the year 2018 -Dubai. Some of the notable awards include IBM Smart Camp’s Top Start-ups Award 2016, CIO Review’s Most Promising BPM Solution 2017 and Technoviti Best Fintech Product Award 2018.
- Launched: Twixor’s unique actionable engagement definer module allows users (with no prior programming knowledge) to define actionable engagements using drag and drop options- Twixor EnCaps.
- With 6 technology stack patents cleared by ISA (International Search Authority) and a robust intellectual property at our stride, Twixor is recognized and awarded as one of the most innovative technology companies in many forums.
What are your future plans?
- Global market reach/penetration, with our PaaS/SaaS offering and expand our footing globally along with contemporary product enhancements using cognitive services, Artificial Intelligence
- BPM as a PaaS with a built-in ‘Process Store’ to retail business processes.
- Actionable Instant Messaging (AIM) as a SaaS will strive to attach a PWA link with every enterprise message sent to their customers over SMS, Email, Twitter, FB Messenger, WhatsApp, etc.
About The Founders
Ashok Anand – CEO, Founder – leads the Product & Engineering team with 25 Years of experience across Enterprise Software Verticals.
Seasoned IT/management professional with 22+ years (9+ years in management) of Information Technology experience having expertise in large-scale enterprise solution implementations, leadership, client relationship, people management, strategy, vendor relationship and P&L management. Also specializes in process improvement, Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), High Availability Computing, Low Latency Computing and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
Giribabu Yerradla – Co-founder and Chief Architect, has over 15 years of experience in complex and high-performance software products development. and is primarily responsible for architecture, design and development of back-end components of our next-gen software platform.
Founding Date: 2015-07-07
Industry: Software & Internet
Number Of Employees: 11-50
Twixor Twitter Feed
is a good product which helps drive customer engagement
Interesting product definitely looks like it can solve the app adoption challenges
Looks like something that is much needed in the customer engagement space!