Stack is a reinvented internet launchpad, increasing the efficiency of working with the web by allowing simultaneous use of multiple apps within a neatly organized working environment & immersive split screen view
It is a software that:
- Houses and organizes your apps,
- Saves your time by keeping them accessible outside of a browser,
- Keeps you up-to-date by gathering your notifications in one place.
- Enables multitasking by displaying numerous apps on the same screen in a parallel view.
All basic features of Stack are, and will always be free for the users. However, we have 3 revenue streams:
- Stack Fit features multiple workspaces for exceptionally busy people, allowing them to change the whole work environment with one click.
- With our Open API we allow web-developers to introduce and sell add-ons and extensions for advanced users in Stack App Market and we take a 5% commission.
- Stack Dashboard features interactive call-to-action ads designed for specific advertisers.
What problems does Stack solve?
- Clumsy experience of working with internet
- Lack of dedicated tools for web-based applications
- Unorganized workspace
- Wasted time when switching between apps
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
- Heavy internet users of Generations Y and Z that use more than 5 web-based applications on a daily basis
- Office Workers who use multiple web-based apps
- Heavy Instagram user office workers (Based on app activity)
- Heavy Social media users
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Split-Screen view
- Unique organization and categorization tool (stacking)
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
- TechCrunch Top Pick – Disrupt Berlin 2018
- YC StartupSchool Graduate – Class 2018
What are your future plans?
- Raising Pre-Seed Investment
About The Founders
The team behind Stack:
- CEO, David is a serial entrepreneur with above 12 years of business development experience and has founded 5 successful medium and large companies.
- COO, Dachi is a Ph.D. in Economics with the experience of managing organizations of more than 800 people and strong knowledge of working with data.
- CTO, Zico comes with an entrepreneurial background and 8+ years of development experience.
- CCO, George, focuses on commercial development and growth in Stack and has worked in this field for 7 years.
Founding Date: 2018-06-04
Industry: SaaS, Enterprise, Productivity, Software
Number Of Employees: 11-50