CardioStrike is a workout video streaming service with workouts such as kickboxing and boxing workout videos you can work out to from the comfort of your home. Cardio MMA fitness is one most effective and empowering workouts out there.
However, finding time to go to the gym can be tough and not everyone is comfortable going to a boxing or kickboxing gym to train. Our goal with CardioStrike Is to show people a new, fun way of getting in shape and to help as many people as possible reach their fitness goals regardless of their situation.
What problems does CardioStrike solve?
- Saves time (gives users the ability to save time. workout at home instead of driving to the gym)
- Accessibility (gives users the ability to workout wherever they want)
- Unique workouts that get you out your boring workout routine
For whom your Product/ Service is for?
- People that would rather workout at home than the gym
- People that are interested in trying a different workout routine
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Unique workout programs
Any Achievements or Milestones accomplished?
- Create an app and further build on the website.
What are your future plans?
- We aim to add International Stores for International Users to Compare
- Expand Categories by Introducing Fashion into Pricekart
About The Founders
Greg Sanon – (CEO) He has been fighting for over 7 years and has accomplished becoming an MMA champion and an Undefeated kickboxer. He is also a boxing/kickboxing trainer Currently working at title boxing. Started creating CardioStrike in 2017 with a vision of helping as many people as possible get into the best shape of their lives.
Orlando Moreno – (Tech founder) Born in the Dominican Republic and works for Apple. He has a wife and 3 kids
Luis Steuth – (Programmer) Has created 50+ websites and has 15+ years of programming experience. He has a wife and 2 kids
Founding Date: 2017-05-17
Industry: health & fitness
Number Of Employees: 1-10
Headquarters: Boynton Beach, Florida
CardioStrike Twitter Feed